Nios 10th & 12th Class Admission Open for Stream 1 Block 2 October 2022 Exam in India
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THIS EXAM ?
- Those students who had failed in 11th class can apply for 12th class admission
- Those students who 10th passed and never studied after 10th class and now want to complete 12th class can apply for admission.
- Those students who had failed in 8th, 9th, 10th class from your school and your age is completed 14 years and above can apply for 10th class admission directly.
- Those candidates who never studied before in any school and want to complete their education through Nios open school can apply for 10th class admission.
- Interested candidates can apply for the admission in 10th & 12th class and give exams in any state in India.
- After admission, you will get I-CARD, STUDY MATERIAL, ASSIGNMENT, PRACTICALS, exam admit card, and exam center in your district.
- All the proper guidance J.P Institute of Education will provide regarding your admission.
Secondary (10th Class)
- Minimum age to take admission in the Secondary Course is 14 years as on 31st July
- A learner who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course.
- A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue a secondary course” is also eligible for admission to the Secondary Course.
- Documents required:- Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/Passport (Anyone), Aadhar card, Passport size colour photo, signature
Sr. Secondary (12th Class)
- Minimum age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course is 15 years. As on 31st July 2021
- In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognized Board.12th: Candidate
- Documents Required:- 10th PASS MARKSHEET, AADHAR CARD, PASSPORT SIZE COLOUR PHOTO, SIGNATURE
Limitation of Age
- For Secondary Course: 14 years
- For Senior Secondary Course: 15 years
Limited Seats Call Today!
Have Any Question – About Fees, Timing etc.? Feel free to call us at – +91 9716451127, 9560957631
E-mail – [email protected]